Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Summary : preparing for the interview



As the day went on it became more and more interesting. I'm walking into the room and there they are. my group. my teammates working extremely hard as always. today we got a better understanding of what most of us will be doing tomorrow and Thursday. we picked questions that we thought was appropriate for our interviewees. in some way it was complicated because of the fact that we wanted to pick some good questions, but we also wanted to make sure it flows and the group agrees with it. we worked on pre-interview, during interview and post camera work which pretty much means after interviews. camera work is always fun for me and the others. the camera people got some time to think about how they wanted their shots to come out and what type of different view they wanted. the people practiced hard to get their lines correct...I FEEL LIKE I'M ON A HOLLYWOOD MOVIE SET...with everyone working together and as a team i believe that this is going to be one of the projects seen and made by DLP..

No comments: