Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It's Finally Over!!!!!!!

Now that my group was the first group to be done and finished, I feel really good. As the camerawoman, I felt that i did a descent job. My team mates did very good during the interview and was well prepared for the interview. With the tips that i gave them yesterday, i felt that they both had amazing committment because they went home and typed up the questions and obviously practiced. Mel King was at first very intimidating to meet because he was so serious or perhaps grumpy because he had to wake up so early. But then again, he's probably used to doing early morning interviews. I amde connections to Mel King because i sometimes feel that there is a rival/war between teens and adults. Due to the fact that teens do certain things that adults just can not understand, he was basically saying that the new study that his text center is running is doing an experiment basically how teens text and create smaller phrases for words. He sometimes reminded me of my Papa becasue the he talked passionate about how the youth is the future and needs to basically have there heads on straight to make the world better and not repeat history with our ancestors mistakes.
Shout out to Cherly and Sevon for an amazing interview!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

AWWWWW Jessica!such a sweetheart you are!!Thank you for the shoutout,and I couldn't have gotten through the interview without you and crazy Sevon's support.Luv you guys =]